Saturday, June 21, 2014

Blogging from Guanajuato

I haven't used this blog in awhile, which in the past served as my personal blog. I only have energy for one blog, and with having to update another political blog - Just BloNo - covering events in Bloomington-Normal, Illinois, I just haven't had the time. But now that I considered blogging on my trip in Guanajuato, Mexico, I thought I'd use my old personal blog for that purpose rather than start yet another one.

From here on out, my blog entries from Guanajuato will be in Spanish, affording me another way to practice writing in Spanish. I'm not sure what I'll write about, but my three week stay is almost pure vacation, so most of what I say will be on my activities in the city. I hope you enjoy the writing, although it be imperfect, and the photos I will post.

No comments: